Child Day Care Centres
In real terms it costs £20 a month to provide care for each child at any of the Day Care/Child Development centres – Trinity Day Care Centre or Project 200+. This includes two nutritious meals a day, new clothing twice a year, a safe place to play before and after school, staff to supervise homework, cultural songs, dance and drama, sports and play facilities, access to medical resources when necessary. More sponsors for children are desperately needed.
Grace Tailoring Centre
A 12-month course will provide a student at Grace Tailoring Centre with all the training and skills she will need to be able to find work and this costs £300 in total (£25 a month) This will give her a skill for life, she will learn housekeeping skills, health awareness, gardening skills, cultural songs and dances and most of all her self esteem will develop. A sewing machine as a gift to her will cost £60. Would you like to sponsor a student for her one-year course or pay for a sewing machine for a gift to her?
Some people want to help but are unable to commit to regular monthly giving. However, we welcome regular or one-off donations of any size
You can help us in a number of ways:
- Donate on-line using My Donate, CAF or Virgin Money Giving.
- Donate regularly by Standing Order. Please contact us and we will arrange to send a Standing Order Form to you.
- Sponsor a Child – contact us for details.
- Use easysearch as your search engine – each time you surf the web you raise money for Friends of TREAD.
- Support Friends of TREAD when you shop online using easyfundraising.org.uk. If you shop online for anything from booking flights to buying clothes, by using easyfundraising.org.uk your shop will donate to Friends of TREAD at no cost to you! You can even download the easyfundraising.org.uk mobile app to shop on your mobile or tablet.
- If you’re feeling active, how about getting your friends, family and work colleagues to sponsor you for Friends of TREAD? We are registered with My Donate and Virgin Money Giving to make this easy for you.
- Support TREAD2India NEW fundraising team running 4858 miles for Friends of TREAD! See their blog: http://4858milesfortread2india.wordpress.com/
- Maybe you belong to a club or group which may hold a coffee morning, auction or other event for Friends of TREAD. /contact us for pamphlets, information, and a presentation about the work of TREAD if required.
- Send us a one-off donation by cheque for as much as you can afford. Please download and print our Friends of Tread Gift Aid Declaration – Multiple Donation Gift Aid Declaration 2018 fot
- Sell any unwanted items on eBay and nominate some or all of the proceeds to Friends of TREAD using eBay for Charity facility. When you are ready to sell search for ‘Friends of Tread’.
- Contact us with fundraising ideas, or information on ways that we might be able to access funds.
- Tell other people about us. You can easily share our website on social media channels wherever you see the buttons below on this website.